playlist


Friday, October 17, 2008

my myspace blog

i opened up a can of worms on my myspace this evening. i'm hoping i get replies.... you can view it HERE.
if you can't get to myspace or, better yet, won't.... you may post comments here in response. copy of that blog is below.

enjoy
:)

Voting is crucial in our society. November 4th we are all asked to please cast our vote to elect the next president of the united states. the 1 person we believe will do what is best for we, the people.

Who do you support and why?

If undecided, what exactly are you unsure about?

What issues we currently face are most important to you and why do you believe your candidate of choice will see it through?

This is simply a discussion. I am interested in what my peers are thinking. I want to know what our generation feels and most of you i have known for so many years and your opinions matter to me.

Indulge me!
:)
have fun and be as nice as you can be.

and remember.... VOTE ANYWAY!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You gonnna publish my first eloquent comment or just sit on it? It was a masterpiece, yo.